Friday, March 16, 2007

Farewell for my great friend... Jasmine!!!


Sad for farewell her as Just know her for two month time then got to say Bye bye!!! Anyway wishing her have a very very bright future in career or whatever... All the Best ya!!!

Quote from Jasmine "友情的可贵及价值,不在乎你我相识多久,而是朋友之间的默契及感应,那更胜过一切。"
In English "The friendship is valuable and the value, how long doesn't care about your me to be acquainted with one another, but is between friend's tacit understanding and the induction, that exceeds all."

I really feel great and appreciate to have friend as you. Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who's that girl?

kekekeke liang nui woh...

Jasmine Goh said...

Dear Chee Sum, i'm sure u also suprise to see me again after farewell with me. Now is my turn to farewell for you. The farewell dinner we have is really wasted, but i what i earn is a good frienship. I would like to say sorry to you. But one thing for sure is, you are a special friend to me. Happy to know you and hope u will have a brighter future when u back KL. Life is still going on and what we can do is : We do everything we can do; the rest is lies on God's hands. Thank you,my dear friend.