Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My BIG BIG day 15th June...

As I promised will publish my birthday photo before its share out for copying. When knowing my friends is buying me a birthday cake, I really have no word can describe my feeling, all sorts of mixed feelings abound me. I will take this change to sincerely thank to my dear friends who celebrate with me on my birthday and a far wishing call from S’pore. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all of you and MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUE AS WELL!!!

Times have been passing very fast; just a blink is already 29 years though things happen long time ago but still like happen yesterday. Wishing I still have adequate energy to experiment my life as know from one of my friend where 30th is one of the most changes in life.

Anyway i wishing all the life on the earth will full with happiness and silverlaker who want to find new jobs with get it; I really wish i will get it :).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. I'm sure you'd be interested in online internet advertising. It isn't anything special but have a look at online internet advertising.

Unknown said...

yooooo 2.5 months to get one post.....
and right after update received 2 comment spam..kekekekeke

yeah, u can use the picasa / photoshop to downsize your photo (both the size and quality to web quality) that will greatly reduce the time to upload photos...

enjoy...

*SIGH* tot i am the 1st to comment BUT these 2 strangers did it 1st...
KNNCCB

Unknown said...

wah...so many new faces there liaooooo

cant recognise them anymore...hahahaha missed those days in jakarta...

SooHK said...

Ya lor so many new faces.... but of course on that day the most handsome you know who lor... hahaha

Unknown said...

Sorry, just know the handsome is me then who else? hahaha :)

chunwei.tan said...

shit...so many spammers nowadays...even on blogs?!!

anyway...i look at the date...it says AUG 23rd..then i thought..huh?? i wished u happy bday very long ago wor...what this?! then only i saw the date :P
so confusing..haha...